- Home Home This is where you can find all the blog posts throughout the site.
- Categories Categories Displays a list of categories from this blog.
- Tags Tags Displays a list of tags that have been used in the blog.
- Bloggers Bloggers Search for your favorite blogger from this site.
- Archives Archives Contains a list of blog posts that were created previously.
- Login Login Login form
Virtual Classroom for Young Children?
Gail teaches Early Childhood Education as an Adjunct Associate Professor for Northern Virginia Community College, one of the largest community college systems in the country. She is a popular trainer in the DC area, leading workshops on such topics as Engaging, Arts-Based and Outdoor Learning, and Guiding Behavior. She is a member of the Virginia Community College Peer Group which collaborates with the Virginia Department of Social Services to train and license childcare professionals throughout the state. Her blog on BAM's EdWords is referenced in several arts websites, and is used in Early Childhood courses throughout Virginia. She is also a member of NAREA, the North American Reggio Emilia Alliance. You can contact her for more information about Professional Development opportunities.
Gail lives and works in Northern Virginia. Her special interests include arts-integration, play, Reggio Emilia, music and yoga.
- Looking for Intelligent Life in Early Childhood Education - Early Childhood Jun 13
- Emergent Learning: Antidote to the Push-Down Approach - Early Childhood May 03
- Jobs for Kids: Creating Community Through Meaningful Work - Early Childhood Apr 21
- What Parents Need to Know - Early Childhood Apr 18
- The Road Less Traveled: Challenging Behavior and Becoming Mindful - What If? Apr 05