- Home Home This is where you can find all the blog posts throughout the site.
- Categories Categories Displays a list of categories from this blog.
- Tags Tags Displays a list of tags that have been used in the blog.
- Bloggers Bloggers Search for your favorite blogger from this site.
- Archives Archives Contains a list of blog posts that were created previously.
- Login Login Login form
Virtual Classroom for Young Children?
Gail teaches Early Childhood Education as an Adjunct Associate Professor for Northern Virginia Community College, one of the largest community college systems in the country. She is a popular trainer in the DC area, leading workshops on such topics as Engaging, Arts-Based and Outdoor Learning, and Guiding Behavior. She is a member of the Virginia Community College Peer Group which collaborates with the Virginia Department of Social Services to train and license childcare professionals throughout the state. Her blog, The Arts and Young Children is referenced in several arts websites, and is used in Early Childhood courses throughout Virginia. She is a lead teacher at Clarendon Child Care Center in Arlington, Virginia, which is a Reggio-inspired program. She is also a member of NAREA, the North American Reggio Emilia Alliance. You can contact her for more information about Professional Development opportunities.
- Young Children: Capable, if given the chance! - Early Childhood Apr 16
- What Is Play If Not the Highest Form of Thought? - Early Childhood Mar 30
- Why Is It Hard to Understand Learning Through Play? - Movement and Play Mar 18
- Language and Music: Connecting the Dots! - Early Childhood Mar 07
- Play: How Can We Do Better? - Early Childhood Feb 13