- Home Home This is where you can find all the blog posts throughout the site.
- Categories Categories Displays a list of categories from this blog.
- Tags Tags Displays a list of tags that have been used in the blog.
- Bloggers Bloggers Search for your favorite blogger from this site.
- Archives Archives Contains a list of blog posts that were created previously.
- Login Login Login form
Education & How you can help - Reflections from Memory Mission
Last modified on
- On My Way to Help Build a School In the Dominican Republic - Education Leadership Dec 30
- Is Military Service The Key To College + Career Readiness? - My #VibeEdu @VibeIsrael Tour - General Feb 16
- The Intersection of Growth Mindsets and Maker Education - Maker Movement / Makerspaces Mar 16
- Is it Impossible? - Teaching with Rigor Mar 20
- Vulnerability Develops Classroom Connections - Teaching Strategies Mar 31
Trackback URL for this blog entry.
Michael Lubelfeld, Ed.D. Mike currently serves as the superintendent of schools in the Deerfield, IL Public Schools (District 109). Mike is married and is the father of two young children. He lives and works in suburban Chicago. Mike attended the University of Illinois at Chicago, where he received his Bachelor of Arts degree in political science, with a minor in criminal justice. He holds a Master of Arts in teaching and Educational Specialist in administration and supervision from National-Louis University. Mike earned his Doctor of Education in curriculum and instruction from Loyola University of Chicago, where his published dissertation was on Effective Instruction in Middle School Social Studies. Mike has had a variety of experiences as an educational professional. He began his educational career as an elementary and middle school teacher, prior to assuming roles of associate principal and principal at the middle school level, and as an assistant superintendent for personnel services (PK-8). He is also on the adjunct faculty at National Louis University in the Department of Educational Leadership. He can be found on Twitter at @mikelubelfeld and he is the co-moderator of #suptchat - the superintendent educational chat on Twitter.
Author's recent posts
- Addressing Equity - Opportunity - Acceleration for All #Engage109 - Education Leadership Feb 05
- We Have the Research! Let’s Update Our Practices! #Engage109 - Education Leadership Jan 31
- Vision – Change – Growth - Education Leadership Jan 22
- Garbage Trucks and Innovation - Education Leadership Apr 05
- Innovation Has Many Forms - #Engage109 - Education Leadership Mar 24