- Home Home This is where you can find all the blog posts throughout the site.
- Categories Categories Displays a list of categories from this blog.
- Tags Tags Displays a list of tags that have been used in the blog.
- Bloggers Bloggers Search for your favorite blogger from this site.
- Archives Archives Contains a list of blog posts that were created previously.
- Login Login Login form
Virtual Classroom for Young Children?
Gail teaches Early Childhood Education as an Adjunct Associate Professor for Northern Virginia Community College, one of the largest community college systems in the country. She is a popular trainer in the DC area, leading workshops on such topics as Engaging, Arts-Based and Outdoor Learning, and Guiding Behavior. She is a member of the Virginia Community College Peer Group which collaborates with the Virginia Department of Social Services to train and license childcare professionals throughout the state. Her blog on BAM's EdWords is referenced in several arts websites, and is used in Early Childhood courses throughout Virginia. She is also a member of NAREA, the North American Reggio Emilia Alliance. You can contact her for more information about Professional Development opportunities.
Gail lives and works in Northern Virginia. Her special interests include arts-integration, play, Reggio Emilia, music and yoga.
- Music Penetrates the Undefended Heart - Early Childhood Jan 10
- Storybook Reading: Creating a Better World - Early Childhood Jan 09
- One Hundred Languages: The Way to Know - Early Childhood Oct 23
- Process vs. Product: A False Dichotomy? - Early Childhood Sep 21
- How to Teach Storytelling - Early Childhood Apr 17