Featured EdWords Blogs
I recently watched a TEDx Amsterdam Talk by Sandra von Aalderen “Teachers, know your brain!” and it inspired me to create the infographic below. With the recent developments in the fields of neuroscience and how it affects learning we, the educators, have a unique opportunity to help students leverage the knowledge of how the human brain acquires knowledge to learn more effectively, all the while increasing student motivation, curiosity, creativity, and self-confidence.
Let’s spread this message together.
I hope you find the Brain Hacking infographic above useful. You can access the other Brain-Based Learning infographics I created by scrolling down my ED!Blog. Please share it with other educators, parents, and learners. I will feature additional Brain-Based Learning Infographics in my future NEWSLETTERS, so please SIGN UP if you would like to receive more tips and strategies that work in helping students become better learners.
And Remember: You Have the Power to Change the World. Use it often.
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media