Featured EdWords Blogs
Or Saturday, depending on when you read this.
As school draws closer (or maybe already back to the grind?), teachers and administrators experience a renewed sense of purpose. We reflect on how to start the year off right and how we can do things better.
I have an ironic, but very true answer for doing things better. It involves making mistakes. Lots of mistakes!
I took a screenshot of something I found on Pinterest a while ago and decided to make it into a poster you, I, and the rest of the Universe can print and use in their classroom, office, or spaceship.
The poster is about promoting mistakes as a necessary part of learning. My hope is that all of us can use it to help Build a Culture in which Mistakes Are Expected, Respected, Inspected, and Corrected.
Check it out and click on the link below for a free high quality PDF download.
Hope you like and use it.
You have the power to change the world. Use it often.
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media