Featured EdWords Blogs
Stress Impairs. Stress Damages. Stress Kills.
Stress stinks really bad.
Fear, anxiety, shame, powerlessness, hopelessness.These are all feelings that can lead to stress.
But are they real?
And, can we control them?
Let’s find out.
Remember these 3 choices when facing stress:
- Change It. Exert influence wherever and however you can.
- Leave It. While walking away may be painful, sometimes it’s best to let it go.
- Accept It. Often, the situation is out of your control, so choose not to complain or make demands. Just roll with it.
I hope you enjoyed this edition of Brainhacking. My recent book “Crush School” contains many more brain based tools to help students learn and is on sale right now on Amazon. I also send a free newsletter with tips, articles, and brain based learning infographics for educators, soSign Upif you’d like to start receiving it.
Thanks for reading. And remember…
You have the power to change the world. Use it often.
Latest EDwords Articles
- Put Down the Guns, Pick Up a BookBy Linda MitchellSeptember 23, 2019
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media