Featured EdWords Blogs
i have been looking forward to this all day.
you are going to love this story.
but the paper you laid on my desk is not big enough.
i need more please.
i ask to draw on the back.
but you tell me i can’t.
that no one will see what is on the back.
when you stick it motionless to the wall.
well, no one will know my story if you don’t give me space to finish it.
one more square please.
but you tell me one is all i am allowed.
then please tell me how i can finish my story.
i know i did not draw a roof.
that was where my story was to begin.
in the clouds.
and yet now it seems that that is where it will end.
i could have just as easily drawn a house,
with a roof
and a sun.
but that is not my story.
my story begins in the clouds and …
well i’m really not sure how it ends.
in fact, i don’t really think that it has to.
end that is.
i watch the big timer move towards zero.
and i want to get up and smash it!
i won’t though.
i will end my story now.
using just my one square.
but know this.
you were going to be in my story.
i was so excited to share it with you.
you would have been magnificent in your cape!
but now i…
thirty seconds left?
i’ll draw a line for the roof.
a circle for the sun.
and a few quick flowers in the corner.
i didn’t follow directions?
well, i am sorry.
all i needed was just one more square.
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media