Featured EdWords Blogs
Many people wonder why teachers – especially early childhood teachers – would be stressed. But, often, even the teachers wonder why they are feeling stressed, when education is a field they entered out of love. There are good reasons for those feelings and solutions to getting past them. Tune in here to learn more.
Keeping Your Smile: Caring for Children with Joy, Love, and Intention by Jeff A. Johnson
“Stressed Out” – article on causes of stress and how to relieve it from the National Education Association
“How Do You Spell ‘Stress Relief’?” – from Education World
There’s nothing like laughter to relieve stress! Play this hysterical game with your children and you’ll all be feeling great!
The children and you lie on your backs. Each player places his or her head on the belly of another player. When everyone is ready, you say, “Ha!” The child on whose belly your head rests must then say, “Ha-ha!” The third player then says, “Ha-ha-ha,” and so on, down the line until each player has contributed a “ha” to the process and everyone is giggling.
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media