Featured EdWords Blogs
No more grading numerous quizzes and tests by hand. No more bringing a number 2 pencil to the test. The days of scantron sheets are over. Online assessments allows teachers the ability to grade quickly and easily. Data is compiled into a Google Sheet that can help drive future instruction.
A few options that are all free:
Kahoot- Make assessments fun! Students compete against one another. Students that get the answer correct and answer quickly receive more points.
Google Forms- often used as a survey, but can be used to do much more. Create a Google Form instead of a quiz or test. Add Flubaroo to Chrome in the Web Store and easily grade assessments.
Google Classroom Question- new feature. Allows you to add discussion questions to the Google Classroom Stream.
Socrative- 4 different options within. Take a traditional quiz, poll for a question response with quick question, compete in small groups with Space Race, or use Exit Ticket to measure student comprehension.
Copy to Google Slides presentation
Latest EDwords Articles
- RechargedBy Tim RamseyOctober 21, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media