Featured EdWords Blogs
Listening, not just hearing but really listening is a skill many students need help with. Some are naturals at it. Others might be bad at it. Truth is many were never taught how to listen effectively.
The listening skill affects success in school, work, and relationships.
But the question is: How many of us teachers explicitly teach listening?
In his recent Kwik Brain Podcast on listening a renowned learning expert Jim Kwik summarized the key to good listening as the ability to listen with more than your ears.
Check out the infographic below to see what that involves.
I hope you found the infographic above useful. Thanks for checking it out!
You have the power to change lives. Use it often so they can change the world.
Oskar frequently shares brain-based teaching and learning strategies, lessons, and infographics.Sign up for his newsletter here to receive them.
Latest EDwords Articles
- RechargedBy Tim RamseyOctober 21, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media