10 More Things You Can Do Easier in Google Classroom
Vicki Davis with Alice Keeler
Most of us are simply not aware of all the features Google Classroom includesto make teaching easier, simpler, faster. In this episode, we look at a few more ways to use Google Classroom.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.8K 0
January 26, 2016 Every Classroom Matters
Alice Keeler is a teacher on special assignment at ACEL charter high school, adjunct professor California State University Fresno, Google Certified Teacher, New Media Consortium K12 Ambassador, Microsoft Innovative Educator, curriculum designer, consultant, speaker, presenter. An expert in educational technology Alice innovates instruction through gamification, redesigning classroom space and blended learning.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media