10 More Things You Can Do Easier in Google Classroom
Vicki Davis with Alice Keeler
Most of us are simply not aware of all the features Google Classroom includesto make teaching easier, simpler, faster. In this episode, we look at a few more ways to use Google Classroom.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.8K 1
January 26, 2016 Every Classroom Matters
Alice Keeler is a teacher on special assignment at ACEL charter high school, adjunct professor California State University Fresno, Google Certified Teacher, New Media Consortium K12 Ambassador, Microsoft Innovative Educator, curriculum designer, consultant, speaker, presenter. An expert in educational technology Alice innovates instruction through gamification, redesigning classroom space and blended learning.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media