10 More Things You Can Do Easier in Google Classroom
Vicki Davis with Alice Keeler
Most of us are simply not aware of all the features Google Classroom includesto make teaching easier, simpler, faster. In this episode, we look at a few more ways to use Google Classroom.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.8K 0
January 26, 2016 Every Classroom Matters
Alice Keeler is a teacher on special assignment at ACEL charter high school, adjunct professor California State University Fresno, Google Certified Teacher, New Media Consortium K12 Ambassador, Microsoft Innovative Educator, curriculum designer, consultant, speaker, presenter. An expert in educational technology Alice innovates instruction through gamification, redesigning classroom space and blended learning.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media