140 Twitter Tips for Educators
Vicki Davis with Brad Currie andBilly Krakower
Our guests wrote the book on using Twitter for education. Join us as they share their best tips.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes||Takeaways|
Share 9.4K 0
October 19, 2016 Every Classroom Matters
Brad Currie is the co-founder of #satchat, a weekly Twitter discussion for current and emerging school leaders. Brad is a Vice Principal and Supervisor of Instruction for the Chester School District in Chester, N.J. Billy Krakower is a co-moderator of a weekly Twitter discussion for current and emerging school leaders called #Satchat. He is one of the Lead Organizers of edcampNJ. Billy is currently a Computer & Resource Reading Room Teacher in Woodland Park, New Jersey.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media