2015 EdTech Rewind, Recap, and Favorite Takeaways
Susan M. Bearden, Alex Podchaski, Sharon Plante, Nathan Stevens
In this segment,we look back on the highlights of our 2015 Edtechchats for big ideas and takeaways.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.8K 0
December 15, 2015 EdTechCHAT
Nathan Stevens is the Assistant Director of the Media and Education Technology Resource Center in the College of Education at North Carolina State University. He has created his own makerspace for Pre-service Teachers. Sharon Plante is Director of Technology at Eagle Hill-Southport in Southport, CT. Alex J Podchaski serves as the Director of Technology at Oak Knoll School of the Holy Child in Summit, NJ. Susan M. Bearden is the Director of Information Technology at Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy in Melbourne.
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media