PBIS: Alternatives to Behavior Charts and Rating Systems
Rae Pica with Dr. Jessica Djabrayan Hannigan, Jill Berkowicz Ed.D.
Today we’re talking about behavior management systems and alternatives to charts and ratingmodels.
#edchat #edreform #ece #earlyed #AskingWhatIf
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.1K 0
November 18, 2016 Student-Centric Strategies
Dr. Jessica Djabrayan Hannigan trains schools on the Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports (PBIS) Champion Model System. She is an adjunct professor at Fresno State in the Educational Leadership Department and co-author of The PBIS Tier One Handbook and Don’t Suspend Me!. Jill Berkowicz Ed.D. co-authored The STEM Shift with Ann Myers, Ed.D. and together they write a blog Leadership360 for Education Week.
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
- Cultivating Aggression: Something We Should Never See on an Infant’s Daily ReportBy Debra PierceJuly 26, 2019
- 3 Tips For Making Your Next Conference Your Best YetBy Jon HarperJuly 22, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media