PBIS: Alternatives to Behavior Charts and Rating Systems
Rae Pica with Dr. Jessica Djabrayan Hannigan, Jill Berkowicz Ed.D.
|Today we’re talking about behavior management systems and alternatives to charts and ratingmodels.
#edchat #edreform #ece #earlyed #AskingWhatIf
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.1K 0
Dr. Jessica Djabrayan Hannigan trains schools on the Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports (PBIS) Champion Model System. She is an adjunct professor at Fresno State in the Educational Leadership Department and co-author of The PBIS Tier One Handbook and Don’t Suspend Me!. Jill Berkowicz Ed.D. co-authored The STEM Shift with Ann Myers, Ed.D. and together they write a blog Leadership360 for Education Week.
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media