PBIS: Alternatives to Behavior Charts and Rating Systems
Rae Pica with Dr. Jessica Djabrayan Hannigan, Jill Berkowicz Ed.D.
|Today we’re talking about behavior management systems and alternatives to charts and ratingmodels.
#edchat #edreform #ece #earlyed #AskingWhatIf
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.1K 0
Dr. Jessica Djabrayan Hannigan trains schools on the Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports (PBIS) Champion Model System. She is an adjunct professor at Fresno State in the Educational Leadership Department and co-author of The PBIS Tier One Handbook and Don’t Suspend Me!. Jill Berkowicz Ed.D. co-authored The STEM Shift with Ann Myers, Ed.D. and together they write a blog Leadership360 for Education Week.
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media