3 Award-Winning Strategies That Engage Students and Drive Learning
Matt Miller and Jed Dearybury withMichael Soskil
Our guest is a master of student engagement. In this segment, he shares three strategies he’s used to emotionally engage students in difficult topics.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.7K 0
June 9, 2015 Hooked! Captivating Students
Michael Soskil is a teacher in northeastern Pennsylvania who is passionate about empowering students to believe that they can change the world. Last year he was recognized by the President of the United States and the National Science Foundation as a recipient of the Presidential Award for Excellence in Math and Science Teaching, and recently he was named a top-50 finalist for the Global Teacher Prize.
More from Jed Dearybury
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media