3 Award-Winning Strategies That Engage Students and Drive Learning
Matt Miller and Jed Dearybury withMichael Soskil
Our guest is a master of student engagement. In this segment, he shares three strategies he’s used to emotionally engage students in difficult topics.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.7K 1
June 9, 2015 Hooked! Captivating Students
Michael Soskil is a teacher in northeastern Pennsylvania who is passionate about empowering students to believe that they can change the world. Last year he was recognized by the President of the United States and the National Science Foundation as a recipient of the Presidential Award for Excellence in Math and Science Teaching, and recently he was named a top-50 finalist for the Global Teacher Prize.
More from J. Dearybury
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media