3 Award-Winning Strategies That Engage Students and Drive Learning
Matt Miller and Jed Dearybury withMichael Soskil
Our guest is a master of student engagement. In this segment, he shares three strategies he’s used to emotionally engage students in difficult topics.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.7K 1
June 9, 2015 Hooked! Captivating Students
Michael Soskil is a teacher in northeastern Pennsylvania who is passionate about empowering students to believe that they can change the world. Last year he was recognized by the President of the United States and the National Science Foundation as a recipient of the Presidential Award for Excellence in Math and Science Teaching, and recently he was named a top-50 finalist for the Global Teacher Prize.
More from J. Dearybury
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media