3 Award-Winning Strategies That Engage Students and Drive Learning
Matt Miller and Jed Dearybury withMichael Soskil
Our guest is a master of student engagement. In this segment, he shares three strategies he’s used to emotionally engage students in difficult topics.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.7K 0
June 9, 2015 Hooked! Captivating Students
Michael Soskil is a teacher in northeastern Pennsylvania who is passionate about empowering students to believe that they can change the world. Last year he was recognized by the President of the United States and the National Science Foundation as a recipient of the Presidential Award for Excellence in Math and Science Teaching, and recently he was named a top-50 finalist for the Global Teacher Prize.
More from Jed Dearybury
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media