3 Award-Winning Strategies That Engage Students and Drive Learning
Matt Miller and Jed Dearybury withMichael Soskil
Our guest is a master of student engagement. In this segment, he shares three strategies he’s used to emotionally engage students in difficult topics.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.7K 1
June 9, 2015 Hooked! Captivating Students
Michael Soskil is a teacher in northeastern Pennsylvania who is passionate about empowering students to believe that they can change the world. Last year he was recognized by the President of the United States and the National Science Foundation as a recipient of the Presidential Award for Excellence in Math and Science Teaching, and recently he was named a top-50 finalist for the Global Teacher Prize.
More from J. Dearybury
Latest EDwords Articles
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
- Relationship Building Is Not a ConsequenceBy Tim RamseyMarch 2, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media