Three Educators Talk About How They Battle and Overcome Self-Doubt
Jon Harper and Mandy Froehlich with Peter DeWitt.
|Self-doubt is more pervasive in education than we admit. We close our classroom doors, do the best we can, but often quietly question ourselves on many levels. In this segment, a teacher, a principal, and an educator turned consultant talk about how they keep self-doubt, from limiting them.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 5.1K 0
February 23, 2018 Teachers' Aid
Peter DeWitt is a former K–5 teacher and principal who is now a Visible Learning trainer, facilitating workshops with schools both nationally and internationally. His books include "School Climate Change: How do I build a positive environment for learning?" (ASCD) and "Collaborative Leadership: Six Influences That Matter Most" (Corwin).
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media