Three Educators Talk About How They Battle and Overcome Self-Doubt
Jon Harper and Mandy Froehlich with Peter DeWitt.
|Self-doubt is more pervasive in education than we admit. We close our classroom doors, do the best we can, but often quietly question ourselves on many levels. In this segment, a teacher, a principal, and an educator turned consultant talk about how they keep self-doubt, from limiting them.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 5.1K 0
February 23, 2018 Teachers Aid
Peter DeWitt is a former K–5 teacher and principal who is now a Visible Learning trainer, facilitating workshops with schools both nationally and internationally. His books include "School Climate Change: How do I build a positive environment for learning?" (ASCD) and "Collaborative Leadership: Six Influences That Matter Most" (Corwin).
More from Jon Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media