3 Leadership Lessons I Learned at the School of Hard Knocks
Jon Harper with Dr. Robert Dillon
We can take courses, have mentors, and read books, but often our most impacting lessons come from making mistakes.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.8K 0
June 23, 2017 MY BAD
Dr. Robert Dillon serves the students and community of the Affton School District as Director of Technology and Innovation. Prior to this position, he served as a teacher and administrator in public schools throughout the Saint Louis area. He authored the book, Leading Engaging School.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media