3 Mistakes Teachers Often Make When Preparing to Teach Coding
Vicki Davis with Grant Smith
In this special outtake from the show, Grant tells us how to avoid the biggest mistakes we often make when preparing to teach coding to our students.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.8K 0
May 2, 2015 Every Classroom Matters
Grant Smith is an elementary computer science teacher trainer, consultant, and curriculum developer. He loves working with school districts to implement CSforAll initiatives at the primary grade levels.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media