3 Mistakes Teachers Often Make When Preparing to Teach Coding
Vicki Davis with Grant Smith
In this special outtake from the show, Grant tells us how to avoid the biggest mistakes we often make when preparing to teach coding to our students.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.8K 0
May 2, 2015 Every Classroom Matters
Grant Smith is an elementary computer science teacher trainer, consultant, and curriculum developer. He loves working with school districts to implement CSforAll initiatives at the primary grade levels.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media