3 Mistakes Teachers Often Make When Preparing to Teach Coding
Vicki Davis with Grant Smith
In this special outtake from the show, Grant tells us how to avoid the biggest mistakes we often make when preparing to teach coding to our students.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.8K 0
May 2, 2015 Every Classroom Matters
Grant Smith is an elementary computer science teacher trainer, consultant, and curriculum developer. He loves working with school districts to implement CSforAll initiatives at the primary grade levels.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media