3 Things Every Teacher Must Know About Digital Citizenship
Vicki Davis with Gord Holden
There is too much at risk today to be a teacher who is uninformed about the latest online threats to students. Are you sure you know what you need to know to keep students safe?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 9.1K 0
June 14, 2016 Every Classroom Matters
Gord Holden has been working in education for 35 years, beginning with using early Apples with Special Education students. He was recruited by Heritage Christian Online School 5 years ago to be the founder and Director of their Immersive Technology (IMT) Department. IMT currently has 12 staff and close to 200 students participating.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media