3 Things Great Teachers, Principals, Educators Do Differently
Brad Currie,Todd Whitaker
This week we talk with Todd Whitaker about what it takes to create a school culture of greatness.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.5K 0
July 11, 2015 #SatChat Radio
Todd Whitaker is a professor of educational leadership at Indiana State University in Terre Haute, Indiana. He has written over 30 books including the national best seller, What Great Teachers Do Differently. Other titles include: Shifting The Monkey, Dealing With Difficult Teachers, What Great Principals Do Differently, Motivating & Inspiring Teachers, and Dealing With Difficult Parents. Brad Currie is the co-founder of #satchat, a weekly Twitter discussion for current and emerging school leaders. Brad is a Vice Principal and Supervisor of Instruction for the Chester School District in Chester, N.J.
More from Brad Currie
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media