3 Things Great Teachers, Principals, Educators Do Differently
Brad Currie,Todd Whitaker
This week we talk with Todd Whitaker about what it takes to create a school culture of greatness.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.5K 0
July 11, 2015 #SatChat Radio
Todd Whitaker is a professor of educational leadership at Indiana State University in Terre Haute, Indiana. He has written over 30 books including the national best seller, What Great Teachers Do Differently. Other titles include: Shifting The Monkey, Dealing With Difficult Teachers, What Great Principals Do Differently, Motivating & Inspiring Teachers, and Dealing With Difficult Parents. Brad Currie is the co-founder of #satchat, a weekly Twitter discussion for current and emerging school leaders. Brad is a Vice Principal and Supervisor of Instruction for the Chester School District in Chester, N.J.
More from Brad Currie
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media