3 Ways Teachers Can Celebrate the Holidays with Cultural Sensitivity
Gary Abud, Steve Perkins withMegan Olivia Hall
Our guest offers tips for celebrating the holidays while respecting the diversity of the students in your classroom.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.9K 0
December 4, 2015 Teachers of The Year Radio
Megan Olivia Hall teaches science at a diverse urban magnet school in St. Paul, Minnesota, where she leads social and emotional learning curriculum development. She has presented social and emotional learning master classes, coaching teachers in creating homeroom cultures that support and challenge their students’ affective development.
More from Steve Perkins
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media