3 Ways Teachers Can Celebrate the Holidays with Cultural Sensitivity
Gary Abud, Steve Perkins withMegan Olivia Hall
Our guest offers tips for celebrating the holidays while respecting the diversity of the students in your classroom.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.0K 0
December 4, 2015 Teachers of The Year Radio
Megan Olivia Hall teaches science at a diverse urban magnet school in St. Paul, Minnesota, where she leads social and emotional learning curriculum development. She has presented social and emotional learning master classes, coaching teachers in creating homeroom cultures that support and challenge their students’ affective development.
More from Steve Perkins
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media