3 Ways to Cultivate Great Education Leadership
Rosa Isiah with Steven Weber
|The quality of school leadership can impact hundreds, sometimes thousands of students and faculty. Join us as we talk about how to foster great school leaders.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 7.7K 0
April 28, 2016 #WeLeadEd
Steven Weber is the Executive Director of Curriculum and Instruction with Chapel Hill-Carrboro City Schools (NC). He is a board member of North Carolina ASCD and the Vice President of NCPDK. Rosa Isiah serves students as principal of Lucille Smith Elementary School Principal in California. She is also the founder of #WeLeadEd.
More from Rosa Isiah
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media