3 Ways to Cultivate Great Education Leadership
Rosa Isiah with Steven Weber
|The quality of school leadership can impact hundreds, sometimes thousands of students and faculty. Join us as we talk about how to foster great school leaders.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 7.7K 0
April 28, 2016 #WeLeadEd
Steven Weber is the Executive Director of Curriculum and Instruction with Chapel Hill-Carrboro City Schools (NC). He is a board member of North Carolina ASCD and the Vice President of NCPDK. Rosa Isiah serves students as principal of Lucille Smith Elementary School Principal in California. She is also the founder of #WeLeadEd.
More from Rosa Isiah
Latest EDwords Articles
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
- BasketballBy Tim RamseyJanuary 24, 2020
- Turn the PageBy Tim RamseyJanuary 21, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media