3 Ways to Say to Parents, “We Want You on the Team”
Vicki Davis with J. Michael Hall, M.Ed.
|It’s back-to-school time. Here are some great ideas you can use to explicitly and implicitly let parents know that you value them as partners in educating their child.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes||Takeaways|
Share 8.9K 0
J. Michael Hall, M.Ed. is an educator, speaker and founder of Strong Fathers-Strong Families, he has presented to more than 165,000 fathers at local schools, Head Starts, as well as regional and national conferences. For his pioneering work over the past twelve years in education and the fatherhood field he was honored as a 2012 White House Champion of Change.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- It’s Mesmerizing! Hypnosis and Self-Care Go-Togethers!By Rita WirtzFebruary 24, 2020
- 3 Things to Remember When Helping Students Living With Trauma & Toxic StressBy J. HarperFebruary 23, 2020
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media