3 Ways to Say to Parents, “We Want You on the Team”
Vicki Davis with J. Michael Hall, M.Ed.
|It’s back-to-school time. Here are some great ideas you can use to explicitly and implicitly let parents know that you value them as partners in educating their child.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes||Takeaways|
Share 8.9K 0
J. Michael Hall, M.Ed. is an educator, speaker and founder of Strong Fathers-Strong Families, he has presented to more than 165,000 fathers at local schools, Head Starts, as well as regional and national conferences. For his pioneering work over the past twelve years in education and the fatherhood field he was honored as a 2012 White House Champion of Change.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media