3 Ways to Write Consistently Great Lesson Plans
Lisa Dabbs with Angela Watson
Lesson planning can be difficult and time-consuming. Tune in to learn three ways savvy teachers make lesson planning simple and easy.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.3K 0
May 14, 2016 Educators Channel
Angela Watson is National Board Certified Teacher currently working as an instructional coach and educational consultant based in Brooklyn, NY. She has published four books and blogs The Cornerstone For Teachers. Her Sunday podcast is called Angela Watson’s Truth for Teachers. Lisa Dabbs is an educational consultant, author, blogger, and speaker. She is an Adjunct Professor in the field of Child Development. Her passion to support new and pre-service teachers led her to create New Teacher Chat #ntchat on Twitter in 2010. She is author of Standing in the Gap: Empowering New Teachers Through Connected Resources.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media