3 Ways to Write Consistently Great Lesson Plans
Lisa Dabbs with Angela Watson
Lesson planning can be difficult and time-consuming. Tune in to learn three ways savvy teachers make lesson planning simple and easy.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.3K 0
May 14, 2016 Educators Channel
Angela Watson is National Board Certified Teacher currently working as an instructional coach and educational consultant based in Brooklyn, NY. She has published four books and blogs The Cornerstone For Teachers. Her Sunday podcast is called Angela Watson’s Truth for Teachers. Lisa Dabbs is an educational consultant, author, blogger, and speaker. She is an Adjunct Professor in the field of Child Development. Her passion to support new and pre-service teachers led her to create New Teacher Chat #ntchat on Twitter in 2010. She is author of Standing in the Gap: Empowering New Teachers Through Connected Resources.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media