30 Goal Challenge: Helping Students Make Good Decisions
Shelly Sanchez Terrell with Fabiana Casella
Listen in as we talk with one of our favorite teachers about how she created a lesson to help her students make better decisions around drinking and driving.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 13.5K 0
June 25, 2016 Educators Channel
Fabiana Casella is a passionate, life-long learner English teacher, Education and ICT Specialist, Microsoft Innovative Educator Expert from Buenos Aires, Argentina who has taught in her home country and in the United States. Shelly Sanchez Terrell is a teacher trainer, elearning specialist, and the author of The 30 Goals Challenge for Teachers: Small Steps to Transform Your Teaching.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media