4 Powerful Ways to Teach Your Students Through Play
Vicki Davis with Leanna Prater, M.A. Ed.
Our guest provides powerful examples of how she uses play as an engaging, effective teaching tool in science, literature. math and history.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes||Takeaways|
Share 7.1K 0
December 11, 2016 Every Classroom Matters
Leanna Prater, M.A. Ed., is a District Technology Resource Teacher for Fayette County Public Schools in Lexington, KY where she conducts professional development and provides supports to educators in instructional technology. She is also a doctoral candidate in Instructional Systems Design in the Department of Curriculum & Instruction at the University of Kentucky, College of Education.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- Risky Play for Young Children? Apparently There’s More Risk Without It!By Debra PierceJune 13, 2019
- Should Teachers Wear Jeans?By Rita WirtzJune 8, 2019
- Where Is Differentiation? Schools Are Still Forcing Square Pegs Into Round HolesBy Laurie LevyJune 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media