4 Powerful Ways to Teach Your Students Through Play
Vicki Davis with Leanna Prater, M.A. Ed.
Our guest provides powerful examples of how she uses play as an engaging, effective teaching tool in science, literature. math and history.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes||Takeaways|
Share 7.1K 0
December 11, 2016 Every Classroom Matters
Leanna Prater, M.A. Ed., is a District Technology Resource Teacher for Fayette County Public Schools in Lexington, KY where she conducts professional development and provides supports to educators in instructional technology. She is also a doctoral candidate in Instructional Systems Design in the Department of Curriculum & Instruction at the University of Kentucky, College of Education.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media