4 Powerful Ways to Teach Your Students Through Play
Vicki Davis with Leanna Prater, M.A. Ed.
Our guest provides powerful examples of how she uses play as an engaging, effective teaching tool in science, literature. math and history.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes||Takeaways|
Share 7.1K 0
December 11, 2016 Every Classroom Matters
Leanna Prater, M.A. Ed., is a District Technology Resource Teacher for Fayette County Public Schools in Lexington, KY where she conducts professional development and provides supports to educators in instructional technology. She is also a doctoral candidate in Instructional Systems Design in the Department of Curriculum & Instruction at the University of Kentucky, College of Education.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media