5 Great Tips from the Makerspace Playbook
Laura Fleming and Travis Lape with Dale Dougherty
Our guest literally wrote the playbook on starting and running a MakerSpace. In this segment he shares some inside tips.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.4K 0
June 14, 2015 Maker Movement
Dale Dougherty is the founder and Executive Chairman of Maker Media, Inc. which launched Make: magazine in 2005, and Maker Faire, which held its first event in the San Francisco Bay Area in 2006.
More from Laura Fleming
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media