5 Great Tips from the Makerspace Playbook
Laura Fleming and Travis Lape with Dale Dougherty
Our guest literally wrote the playbook on starting and running a MakerSpace. In this segment he shares some inside tips.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.4K 0
June 14, 2015 Maker Movement
Dale Dougherty is the founder and Executive Chairman of Maker Media, Inc. which launched Make: magazine in 2005, and Maker Faire, which held its first event in the San Francisco Bay Area in 2006.
More from Laura Fleming
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media