5 Great Tips from the Makerspace Playbook
Laura Fleming and Travis Lape with Dale Dougherty
Our guest literally wrote the playbook on starting and running a MakerSpace. In this segment he shares some inside tips.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.4K 0
June 14, 2015 Maker Movement
Dale Dougherty is the founder and Executive Chairman of Maker Media, Inc. which launched Make: magazine in 2005, and Maker Faire, which held its first event in the San Francisco Bay Area in 2006.
More from Laura Fleming
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media