5 Great Tips from the Makerspace Playbook
Laura Fleming and Travis Lape with Dale Dougherty
Our guest literally wrote the playbook on starting and running a MakerSpace. In this segment he shares some inside tips.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.4K 0
June 14, 2015 Maker Movement
Dale Dougherty is the founder and Executive Chairman of Maker Media, Inc. which launched Make: magazine in 2005, and Maker Faire, which held its first event in the San Francisco Bay Area in 2006.
More from Laura Fleming
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- CrumpledBy Jon HarperJuly 6, 2019
- TherapyBy Tim RamseyJuly 5, 2019
- Summer Learning Slide! What’s Up? or Down?By Rita WirtzJune 27, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media