5 Ideas for Faculty Meetings That Can Make (Almost) Everyone Happy?
Tom Whitby,Nancy Blair, Paula Naugle
In this segment, we talk about the dreaded faculty meeting. Tune in for some proven ways to make them more productive and appealing?
Ed Chat Archive: http://edchat.pbworks.com/
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Carina Hilbert, Mark E. Weston, Tom Whitby @carinahilbert
Share 1.9K 0
July 28, 2015 EdChat Radio
Paula Naugle teaches 4th graders in a suburban, public school near New Orleans. She is a moderator for #4thchat and #LAedchat on Twitter and a co-founder and organizer of #edcampNOLA. Although she is a veteran educator (30+ years), she is a technology integration innovator. Nancy Blair is a middle school principal in Georgia and previously served as a school improvement consultant. Tom Whitby is a former contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat, Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network.
More from Tom Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media