5 Ideas for Faculty Meetings That Can Make (Almost) Everyone Happy?
Tom Whitby,Nancy Blair, Paula Naugle
In this segment, we talk about the dreaded faculty meeting. Tune in for some proven ways to make them more productive and appealing?
Ed Chat Archive: http://edchat.pbworks.com/
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Carina Hilbert, Mark E. Weston, Tom Whitby @carinahilbert
Share 1.9K 0
July 28, 2015 EdChat Radio
Paula Naugle teaches 4th graders in a suburban, public school near New Orleans. She is a moderator for #4thchat and #LAedchat on Twitter and a co-founder and organizer of #edcampNOLA. Although she is a veteran educator (30+ years), she is a technology integration innovator. Nancy Blair is a middle school principal in Georgia and previously served as a school improvement consultant. Tom Whitby is a former contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat, Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media