5 Ideas for Faculty Meetings That Can Make (Almost) Everyone Happy?
Tom Whitby,Nancy Blair, Paula Naugle
In this segment, we talk about the dreaded faculty meeting. Tune in for some proven ways to make them more productive and appealing?
Ed Chat Archive: http://edchat.pbworks.com/
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Carina Hilbert, Mark E. Weston, Tom Whitby @carinahilbert
Share 1.9K 0
July 28, 2015 EdChat Radio
Paula Naugle teaches 4th graders in a suburban, public school near New Orleans. She is a moderator for #4thchat and #LAedchat on Twitter and a co-founder and organizer of #edcampNOLA. Although she is a veteran educator (30+ years), she is a technology integration innovator. Nancy Blair is a middle school principal in Georgia and previously served as a school improvement consultant. Tom Whitby is a former contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat, Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media