5 Myths and Misconceptions About Teaching Gifted Students
Dr. Barbara Blackburn withDani Sullivan
Some of the ideas we hold about gifted students are misguided. Our guest debunks some of the established myths and misconceptions.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.0K 0
November 21, 2015 Teaching with Rigor
Dani Sullivan is a Nationally Board Certified Teacher who has been teaching AIG students for 11 years. Currently the AIG coordinator for Union County Public Schools and a member of the North Carolina Association of Gifted and Talented Board of Directors.
More from Barbara Blackburn
Latest EDwords Articles
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
- BasketballBy Tim RamseyJanuary 24, 2020
- Turn the PageBy Tim RamseyJanuary 21, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media