5 Myths and Misconceptions About Teaching Gifted Students
Dr. Barbara Blackburn withDani Sullivan
Some of the ideas we hold about gifted students are misguided. Our guest debunks some of the established myths and misconceptions.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.0K 0
November 21, 2015 Teaching with Rigor
Dani Sullivan is a Nationally Board Certified Teacher who has been teaching AIG students for 11 years. Currently the AIG coordinator for Union County Public Schools and a member of the North Carolina Association of Gifted and Talented Board of Directors.
More from Barbara Blackburn
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media