5 Myths and Misconceptions About Teaching Gifted Students
Dr. Barbara Blackburn withDani Sullivan
Some of the ideas we hold about gifted students are misguided. Our guest debunks some of the established myths and misconceptions.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.0K 0
November 21, 2015 Teaching with Rigor
Dani Sullivan is a Nationally Board Certified Teacher who has been teaching AIG students for 11 years. Currently the AIG coordinator for Union County Public Schools and a member of the North Carolina Association of Gifted and Talented Board of Directors.
More from Barbara Blackburn
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media