5 Proven Tips for Teaching Children with Attention Deficit Problems
Rae Pica with Thomas Armstrong, Ph.D., Richard Lougy, Deborah J. Stewart, M.Ed.
There are reports that ADHD in children is on the rise. But are we seeing a growing epidemic of ADHD or simply an increase in labeling children with the affliction? Our guests give us some insight into what is transpiring and offer specific tips for teaching children thought to have ADHD.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media