5 Tips to Develop a Strong Classroom Management Plan
Lisa Dabbs with Erin Klein
Join us as we move beyond those textbook classroom management rules and explore some creative new approaches.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.2K 0
May 14, 2016 Educators Channel
Erin Klein, mother, teacher, author, MACUL Pre-K - 12 Michigan Teacher of the Year (2014), Scholastic Top Teacher, ASCD Emerging Leader, NAIS Teacher of the Future, SMART Technologies Exemplary Educator, Carson-Dellosa Classroom Design Consultant and Creative Partner, National A Plus Workshop Presenter, SDE National Presenter, National Writing Project Member, Award Winning Blogger, and Remind101 Teacher Advisory Board Member. Lisa Dabbs is an educational consultant, author, blogger, and speaker. She is an Adjunct Professor in the field of Child Development. Creator of #ntchat and author of Standing in the Gap: Empowering New Teachers Through Connected Resources.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media