5 Valuable Skills Students (and Teachers) Learn from Blogging
Nancy Blair. Tom Whitby andBarbara Gruener
In this segment we look at the new elements blogging has brought to the process of teaching, reading and writing.
EdChat Archive: http://edchat.pbworks.com/
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.7K 0
June 16, 2015 EdChat Radio
Barbara Gruener, the school counselor and character coach at Bales Intermediate in Friendswood, Texas, is about to begin her 32nd year as a public school educator. Author of The Corner on Character blog, Barbara recently published her book, What’s Under Your Cape: SUPERHEROES of the Character Kind. Nancy Blair has returned to public education as a middle school principal in Georgia. She previously served as a school improvement consultant. Tom Whitby is former contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat, Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media