50 Things You Can Do Easier In Google Classroom
Sharon Plante,Alice Keeler
Our guest is passionate about Google classroom and literally wrote the book on how educators can make the most of this teaching tool.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 5.9K 1
June 22, 2015 EdTechCHAT
Alice Keeler lives in Fresno, California where she is a mother of 5 and teaches in the credential program at Fresno State University. She is a Google Certified Teacher and the author of the book 50 Things You Can Do With Google Classroom. Sharon Plante is Director of Technology at Eagle Hill-Southport in Southport, CT.
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media