50 Things You Can Do Easier In Google Classroom
Sharon Plante,Alice Keeler
Our guest is passionate about Google classroom and literally wrote the book on how educators can make the most of this teaching tool.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 5.9K 1
June 22, 2015 EdTechCHAT
Alice Keeler lives in Fresno, California where she is a mother of 5 and teaches in the credential program at Fresno State University. She is a Google Certified Teacher and the author of the book 50 Things You Can Do With Google Classroom. Sharon Plante is Director of Technology at Eagle Hill-Southport in Southport, CT.
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
- BasketballBy Tim RamseyJanuary 24, 2020
- Turn the PageBy Tim RamseyJanuary 21, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media