6 Ways to Take Field Trips from Good to Great
Larry Ferlazzo withHerb Broda, Anne Jenks, Jennifer Orr
Join us as we talk about what makes field trips effective and how to make them better.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 6.8K 0
November 10, 2016 Classroom Q & A
Herb Broda is an emeritus professor of education at Ashland University in Ohio. His books, Schoolyard-Enhanced Learning and Moving the Classroom Outdoors, reflect Herb’s passion for helping teachers see ways to use the schoolyard as a teaching tool. Anne Jenks is the principal of a TK-5 elementary school in Oxnard, California. She is a Leading Edge Certified teacher and the 2015 CUE Site Leader of the Year. Jennifer Orr is a National Board Certified elementary school teacher in Northern Virginia, just outside of Washington, D.C. She has spent her 19 years teaching in Title I schools, and has taught kindergartners, 1st, 3rd, 4th, and 5th graders.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media