6 Ways to Take Field Trips from Good to Great
Larry Ferlazzo withHerb Broda, Anne Jenks, Jennifer Orr
Join us as we talk about what makes field trips effective and how to make them better.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 6.8K 0
November 10, 2016 Classroom Q & A
Herb Broda is an emeritus professor of education at Ashland University in Ohio. His books, Schoolyard-Enhanced Learning and Moving the Classroom Outdoors, reflect Herb’s passion for helping teachers see ways to use the schoolyard as a teaching tool. Anne Jenks is the principal of a TK-5 elementary school in Oxnard, California. She is a Leading Edge Certified teacher and the 2015 CUE Site Leader of the Year. Jennifer Orr is a National Board Certified elementary school teacher in Northern Virginia, just outside of Washington, D.C. She has spent her 19 years teaching in Title I schools, and has taught kindergartners, 1st, 3rd, 4th, and 5th graders.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media