Six Ways to Use Technology Effectively in Math Classes
Larry Ferlazzo with Jennifer Wathall, Elissa Scillieri, Bobson Wong
Join us as we discuss the best ways to use technology to teach math and the pitfalls to avoid.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.4K 0
February 19, 2019 Classroom Q & A
Jennifer Wathall is an independent educational consultant and author of Concept-Based Mathematics. She travels the world collaborating with schools to co-create math curriculum for grades PreK to 12. Bobson Wong has taught math at New York City public high schools and is a three-time recipient of the Math for America Master Teacher Fellowship. Elissa Scillieri, Ed.D. is a math supervisor from New Jersey who considers herself a math missionary. She previously taught all subjects in the elementary grades before being offered the opportunity to share her enthusiasm for math with all ages.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media