Six Ways to Use Technology Effectively in Math Classes
Larry Ferlazzo with Jennifer Wathall, Elissa Scillieri, Bobson Wong
Join us as we discuss the best ways to use technology to teach math and the pitfalls to avoid.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.4K 0
February 19, 2019 Classroom Q and A
Jennifer Wathall is an independent educational consultant and author of Concept-Based Mathematics. She travels the world collaborating with schools to co-create math curriculum for grades PreK to 12. Bobson Wong has taught math at New York City public high schools and is a three-time recipient of the Math for America Master Teacher Fellowship. Elissa Scillieri, Ed.D. is a math supervisor from New Jersey who considers herself a math missionary. She previously taught all subjects in the elementary grades before being offered the opportunity to share her enthusiasm for math with all ages.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media