62 Next-Generation Techniques for Masterful Classroom Management
Jon Harper and Mandy Froehlich with Doug Lemov
As school begins, we get help from Doug Lemov on strategies to manage your classroom like an experienced master teacher. In this episode, Doug shares a few strategies on directing, reading and writing for developing better teachers for better classroom management. The episode is an intro to Doug’s book, Teach Like a Champion 2.0: 62 Techniques that Put Students on the Path to College.
Doug Lemov is the author of Teach Like a Champion (now in its 2.0 version) Reading Reconsidered and Practice Perfect—studies of top teachers, top teaching and the PD tools that can make more of those things. He works at Uncommon Schools and lives in upstate NY.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media