7 Must-Haves for Successful Game-Based Lesson Plans
Matt Farber, Miichael Matera andShula Ehrlich
Our guest shares her seven-point strategy for creating effective game-based lesson plans.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.1K 0
July 29, 2015 Game Based Learning
Shula Ehrlich is a designer and educator living in Brooklyn, New York. Holding an MFA in Design and Technology from Parsons The New School for Design, Ehrlich is currently Lead Game Designer at Institute of Play, a New York based non-profit design studio that leverages the power of games and play to make learning irresistible. Shula’s passions are around engaging people (of all ages) through games and reintroducing the fun back into learning!
More from M. Farber
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media