7 Must-Haves for Successful Game-Based Lesson Plans
Matt Farber, Miichael Matera andShula Ehrlich
Our guest shares her seven-point strategy for creating effective game-based lesson plans.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.1K 0
July 29, 2015 Game Based Learning
Shula Ehrlich is a designer and educator living in Brooklyn, New York. Holding an MFA in Design and Technology from Parsons The New School for Design, Ehrlich is currently Lead Game Designer at Institute of Play, a New York based non-profit design studio that leverages the power of games and play to make learning irresistible. Shula’s passions are around engaging people (of all ages) through games and reintroducing the fun back into learning!
More from Matthew Farber
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media