7 Must-Haves for Successful Game-Based Lesson Plans
Matt Farber, Miichael Matera andShula Ehrlich
Our guest shares her seven-point strategy for creating effective game-based lesson plans.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.1K 0
July 29, 2015 Game Based Learning
Shula Ehrlich is a designer and educator living in Brooklyn, New York. Holding an MFA in Design and Technology from Parsons The New School for Design, Ehrlich is currently Lead Game Designer at Institute of Play, a New York based non-profit design studio that leverages the power of games and play to make learning irresistible. Shula’s passions are around engaging people (of all ages) through games and reintroducing the fun back into learning!
More from M. Farber
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media