7 Smart Ways to Know What Your Students Are Really Learning
Vicki Davis with GarnetGarnet Hillman
|How effective is your teaching? How do you know how much your students are learning? What are the best practices and tools for doing effective formative and summative assessment? We discuss all of this and more in this episode.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes||Takeaways|
Share 2.5K 0
August 8, 2015 Every Classroom Matters
Garnet Hillman is an instructional coach at Caruso Middle School in Deerfield, IL. She is passionate about reforming assessment and grading practices to ensure the focus for all students is on learning.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media