7 Smart Ways to Know What Your Students Are Really Learning
Vicki Davis with GarnetGarnet Hillman
|How effective is your teaching? How do you know how much your students are learning? What are the best practices and tools for doing effective formative and summative assessment? We discuss all of this and more in this episode.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes||Takeaways|
Share 2.5K 0
August 8, 2015 Every Classroom Matters
Garnet Hillman is an instructional coach at Caruso Middle School in Deerfield, IL. She is passionate about reforming assessment and grading practices to ensure the focus for all students is on learning.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media