7 More Ways to Refine Your Classroom Management
Rachael George and Jeff Marshall.
|Whether you are a new or veteran teacher, our guest offers a thoughtful roadmap and tools to improve your approach to classroom management.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 22.1K 0
Jeff Marshall is a professor in the Eugene T. Moore School of Education at Clemson University and is the director of the Inquiry in Motion Institute. He is the author of the new ASCD book, The Highly Effective Teacher: 7 Classroom-Tested Practices that Foster Student Success. Rachael George is the principal of Sandy Grade School in the Oregon Trail School District and an ASCD Emerging Leader.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media