Avoiding the Biggest Mistake Teachers Make When Ending the School Year
Vicki Davis with Dave Burgess
In this special outtake from the show, Dave tells us how to avoid the biggest mistakes we often make when ending the school year.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.3K 0
May 3, 2015 Every Classroom Matters
Dave Burgess is a teacher and highly sought after professional development speaker, well known for his creative, entertaining, and outrageously energetic style. He is the author of Teach Like A PIRATE: Increase Student Engagement, Boost Your Creativity, and Transform Your Life as an Educator.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media