Avoiding the Biggest Mistake Teachers Make When Ending the School Year
Vicki Davis with Dave Burgess
In this special outtake from the show, Dave tells us how to avoid the biggest mistakes we often make when ending the school year.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.3K 0
May 3, 2015 Every Classroom Matters
Dave Burgess is a teacher and highly sought after professional development speaker, well known for his creative, entertaining, and outrageously energetic style. He is the author of Teach Like A PIRATE: Increase Student Engagement, Boost Your Creativity, and Transform Your Life as an Educator.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
- Bargaining For Common Good: Chicago Teachers’ StrikeBy Rita WirtzOctober 28, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media