A Crash Course in Teaching with Apps That Align to Bloom’s Taxonomy
Vicki Davis with WithMonica Evon
Our guest today shares a mind-blowing array of apps that she has aligned to Bloom’s Taxonomy and the Common Core.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.8K 0
February 6, 2015 Edtech Greatest Hits
Monica Evon is a third-grade teacher and will be teaching fourth grade in the fall. This will be her 29th year in the education profession. She is a team leader, literacy facilitator, and a K-Kid’s advisor, and has a 1:1 iPad Classroom. She also has a Bachelor’s degree in elementary education and special education K-12 and a Master’s degree in counseling.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media