A Crash Course in Teaching with Apps That Align to Bloom’s Taxonomy
Vicki Davis with WithMonica Evon
Our guest today shares a mind-blowing array of apps that she has aligned to Bloom’s Taxonomy and the Common Core.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.9K 0
February 6, 2015 Every Classroom Matters
Monica Evon is a third-grade teacher and will be teaching fourth grade in the fall. This will be her 29th year in the education profession. She is a team leader, literacy facilitator, and a K-Kid’s advisor, and has a 1:1 iPad Classroom. She also has a Bachelor’s degree in elementary education and special education K-12 and a Master’s degree in counseling.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media