A Crash Course in Teaching with Apps That Align to Bloom’s Taxonomy
Vicki Davis with WithMonica Evon
Our guest today shares a mind-blowing array of apps that she has aligned to Bloom’s Taxonomy and the Common Core.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.0K 0
February 6, 2015 K12 Greatest Hits
Monica Evon is a third-grade teacher and will be teaching fourth grade in the fall. This will be her 29th year in the education profession. She is a team leader, literacy facilitator, and a K-Kid’s advisor, and has a 1:1 iPad Classroom. She also has a Bachelor’s degree in elementary education and special education K-12 and a Master’s degree in counseling.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
- Cultivating Aggression: Something We Should Never See on an Infant’s Daily ReportBy Debra PierceJuly 26, 2019
- 3 Tips For Making Your Next Conference Your Best YetBy Jon HarperJuly 22, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media