A Crash Course in Teaching with Apps That Align to Bloom’s Taxonomy
Vicki Davis with WithMonica Evon
Our guest today shares a mind-blowing array of apps that she has aligned to Bloom’s Taxonomy and the Common Core.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.0K 1
February 6, 2015 K12 Greatest Hits
Monica Evon is a third-grade teacher and will be teaching fourth grade in the fall. This will be her 29th year in the education profession. She is a team leader, literacy facilitator, and a K-Kid’s advisor, and has a 1:1 iPad Classroom. She also has a Bachelor’s degree in elementary education and special education K-12 and a Master’s degree in counseling.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media