A Flipped Classroom Transformation Story From Sweden
Jon Bergmann and Leif Blomqvist
Our guest teaches a woodworking class in Sweden. In this segment we hear how flipping his classroom enhanced his ability to differentiate instruction and engage more students.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.1K 0
November 25, 2013 EdTech Radio
Leif Blomqvist is a junior high-teacher with students between the ages of 10-16. He started flipping his classroom at Särlaskolan” in Borås, Sweden as a way to meet all of the students and all of their needs.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
- Relationship Building Is Not a ConsequenceBy Tim RamseyMarch 2, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media