A Flipped Classroom Transformation Story From Sweden
Jon Bergmann and Leif Blomqvist
Our guest teaches a woodworking class in Sweden. In this segment we hear how flipping his classroom enhanced his ability to differentiate instruction and engage more students.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.1K 0
November 25, 2013 EdTech Radio
Leif Blomqvist is a junior high-teacher with students between the ages of 10-16. He started flipping his classroom at Särlaskolan” in Borås, Sweden as a way to meet all of the students and all of their needs.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media