A Flipped Classroom Transformation Story From Sweden
Jon Bergmann and Leif Blomqvist
Our guest teaches a woodworking class in Sweden. In this segment we hear how flipping his classroom enhanced his ability to differentiate instruction and engage more students.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.1K 0
November 25, 2013 EdTech Radio
Leif Blomqvist is a junior high-teacher with students between the ages of 10-16. He started flipping his classroom at Särlaskolan” in Borås, Sweden as a way to meet all of the students and all of their needs.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media