A Flipped Classroom Transformation Story from Sweden
Jon Bergmann and Leif Blomqvist
Our guest teaches a woodworking class in Sweden. In this segment we hear how flipping his classroom enhanced his ability to differentiate instruction and engage more students.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 991 0
November 25, 2013 Differentiated Instruction
Leif Blomqvist is a junior high-teacher with students between the ages of 10-16. He started flipping his classroom at Särlaskolan” in Borås, Sweden as a way to meet all of the students and all of their needs.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Only One Who Likes Change is a Wet Baby! (Baby, Look At Us Now!)By Rita WirtzMay 23, 2020
- Embracing the FutureBy Tim RamseyMay 16, 2020
- 10 Areas That Districts Need to Focus on Post-COVID19By Jay EitnerMay 11, 2020
- Children’s Book Week 2020, at Home. Every Child a Reader!By Rita WirtzMay 8, 2020
- “All Together Now”, Thank A Teacher!By Rita WirtzMay 2, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media