A Flipped Classroom Transformation Story from Sweden
Jon Bergmann and Leif Blomqvist
Our guest teaches a woodworking class in Sweden. In this segment we hear how flipping his classroom enhanced his ability to differentiate instruction and engage more students.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 991 0
November 25, 2013 Differentiated Instruction
Leif Blomqvist is a junior high-teacher with students between the ages of 10-16. He started flipping his classroom at Särlaskolan” in Borås, Sweden as a way to meet all of the students and all of their needs.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- 3 Things to Remember When Helping Students Living With Trauma & Toxic StressBy J. HarperFebruary 23, 2020
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media