A Flipped Inquiry Model: Explore, Flip, Apply
Jon Bergmann with Dan Welty
Join us as a physics teacher shares with us how he applies a flipped inquiry model in his class.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.8K 0
April 8, 2014 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Dan Welty is a physics and astronomy teacher at Algonquin regional high school, Northboro, MA with 20 years of teaching and 3/4 through his first full year flipped.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media