A Flipped Inquiry Model: Explore, Flip, Apply
Jon Bergmann with Dan Welty
Join us as a physics teacher shares with us how he applies a flipped inquiry model in his class.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.8K 0
April 8, 2014 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Dan Welty is a physics and astronomy teacher at Algonquin regional high school, Northboro, MA with 20 years of teaching and 3/4 through his first full year flipped.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media