A Flipped Inquiry Model: Explore, Flip, Apply
Jon Bergmann with Dan Welty
Join us as a physics teacher shares with us how he applies a flipped inquiry model in his class.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.8K 0
April 8, 2014 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Dan Welty is a physics and astronomy teacher at Algonquin regional high school, Northboro, MA with 20 years of teaching and 3/4 through his first full year flipped.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media