A Four-Pronged Model for Matching EdTechTools to Student Needs
Sharon Plante withBrian Friedlander
In this episode we talk about the process of evaluating student needs to effectively identify the tools best suited to assist in their learning.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.2K 0
February 25, 2015 Special Education
Brian Friedlander is a licensed school psychologist with expertise in assistive technology and is an associate professor of education at the College of St. Elizabeth in Morristown NJ where he teaches courses in special education and assistive technology.
More from Sharon Plante
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media