A Four-Pronged Model for Matching EdTechTools to Student Needs
Sharon Plante withBrian Friedlander
In this episode we talk about the process of evaluating student needs to effectively identify the tools best suited to assist in their learning.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.2K 0
February 25, 2015 Special Education
Brian Friedlander is a licensed school psychologist with expertise in assistive technology and is an associate professor of education at the College of St. Elizabeth in Morristown NJ where he teaches courses in special education and assistive technology.
More from Sharon Plante
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media