A Quick Look at How Digital Learning Has Evolved
Alex J Podchaski with Tom Murray
Join us for a fascinating and informative update on the ways digital learning has evolved.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.1K 0
February 27, 2018 EdTechCHAT
Tom Murray is the State and District Digital Learning Policy and Advocacy Director. He joined the Alliance 2014 as the state and district digital learning policy and advocacy director, where he works alongside state education departments, corporations, and school districts across the country. Tom’s wealth of experience in K12 digital leadership has been recognized at the national level. Alex J Podchaski serves as the Director of Technology at Oak Knoll School of the Holy Child in Summit, NJ.
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media