A Quick Look at How Digital Learning Has Evolved
Alex J Podchaski with Tom Murray
Join us for a fascinating and informative update on the ways digital learning has evolved.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.1K 0
February 27, 2018 EdTechCHAT
Tom Murray is the State and District Digital Learning Policy and Advocacy Director. He joined the Alliance 2014 as the state and district digital learning policy and advocacy director, where he works alongside state education departments, corporations, and school districts across the country. Tom’s wealth of experience in K12 digital leadership has been recognized at the national level. Alex J Podchaski serves as the Director of Technology at Oak Knoll School of the Holy Child in Summit, NJ.
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media