A New Way to Determine Where Your Students Are Struggling
Jon Bergmann with Robert A. McKerlie
|Our guest has developed an innovative strategy to identify the parts of his instruction where students struggle the most.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.7K 0
June 23, 2018 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Robert A. McKerlie MSc(Med Sci), Cert. Ed., PG Cert. Ac. Pract., FHEA. Robert’s main interest focuses on encouraging active student engagement in learning and teaching. He has received an institutional Teaching Excellence Award for a Career Distinguished by Significant and Sustained Commitment to Excellence.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- It’s Mesmerizing! Hypnosis and Self-Care Go-Togethers!By Rita WirtzFebruary 24, 2020
- 3 Things to Remember When Helping Students Living With Trauma & Toxic StressBy J. HarperFebruary 23, 2020
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media