A New Way to Determine Where Your Students Are Struggling
Jon Bergmann with Robert A. McKerlie
|Our guest has developed an innovative strategy to identify the parts of his instruction where students struggle the most.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.7K 0
June 23, 2018 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Robert A. McKerlie MSc(Med Sci), Cert. Ed., PG Cert. Ac. Pract., FHEA. Robert’s main interest focuses on encouraging active student engagement in learning and teaching. He has received an institutional Teaching Excellence Award for a Career Distinguished by Significant and Sustained Commitment to Excellence.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media