A New Way to Determine Where Your Students Are Struggling
Jon Bergmann with Robert A. McKerlie
|Our guest has developed an innovative strategy to identify the parts of his instruction where students struggle the most.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.7K 0
June 23, 2018 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Robert A. McKerlie MSc(Med Sci), Cert. Ed., PG Cert. Ac. Pract., FHEA. Robert’s main interest focuses on encouraging active student engagement in learning and teaching. He has received an institutional Teaching Excellence Award for a Career Distinguished by Significant and Sustained Commitment to Excellence.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media