A New Way to Determine Where Your Students Are Struggling
Jon Bergmann with Robert A. McKerlie
|Our guest has developed an innovative strategy to identify the parts of his instruction where students struggle the most.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.7K 0
June 23, 2018 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Robert A. McKerlie MSc(Med Sci), Cert. Ed., PG Cert. Ac. Pract., FHEA. Robert’s main interest focuses on encouraging active student engagement in learning and teaching. He has received an institutional Teaching Excellence Award for a Career Distinguished by Significant and Sustained Commitment to Excellence.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media