A New Way to Determine Where Your Students Are Struggling
Jon Bergmann with Robert A. McKerlie
Our guest has developed an innovative strategy to identify the parts of his instruction where students struggle the most.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.7K 0
June 23, 2018 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Robert A. McKerlie MSc(Med Sci), Cert. Ed., PG Cert. Ac. Pract., FHEA. Robert’s main interest focuses on encouraging active student engagement in learning and teaching. He has received an institutional Teaching Excellence Award for a Career Distinguished by Significant and Sustained Commitment to Excellence.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- Risky Play for Young Children? Apparently There’s More Risk Without It!By Debra PierceJune 13, 2019
- Should Teachers Wear Jeans?By Rita WirtzJune 8, 2019
- Where Is Differentiation? Schools Are Still Forcing Square Pegs Into Round HolesBy Laurie LevyJune 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media