A New Way to Think About Multiple Intelligences
Vicki Davis with Laura Candler
Join us a for a fascinating discussion with a teacher, who has translated the concepts of multiple intelligences, into a format that is easily understood by kids.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.9K 0
April 22, 2014 Every Classroom Matters
Laura Candler is the owner of Teaching Resources and a former 5th-grade teacher from Fayetteville, NC. She has presented educational workshops to teachers around the country for over 20 years. She’s the author of 10 books for teachers as well as over 100 digital resources. She can be found at www.facebook.com/teachingresources.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- UrgentBy Tim RamseyApril 6, 2020
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media