A New Way to Think About Multiple Intelligences
Vicki Davis with Laura Candler
Join us a for a fascinating discussion with a teacher, who has translated the concepts of multiple intelligences, into a format that is easily understood by kids.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.9K 0
April 22, 2014 Every Classroom Matters
Laura Candler is the owner of Teaching Resources and a former 5th-grade teacher from Fayetteville, NC. She has presented educational workshops to teachers around the country for over 20 years. She’s the author of 10 books for teachers as well as over 100 digital resources. She can be found at www.facebook.com/teachingresources.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media